Monday, August 24, 2009

Wishing It Wasn't Here

So its finally here. My Senior Year has finally come. Like most people they probably dont have a single clue as to what they want to do with thier lives. Me, well I have some ideas but none that really interest me. I remeber when I was little I wanted to be a singer for the longest time. Then as I got older I realized that I had to grow up and find a reasonable career. So as the tale end of my Middle School days were coming to an end, I decided to become a writer. Then at the end of my Shophmore year I changed it to Child Care. Its been a little over a year and I still have Child Care as my career of choice. As the days drag on to the dreaded day (graduation day) I have thought about my career and me being me, had second thoughts about it, again. I think, "Do I really want to be stuck doing this for the rest of my life?" Theres this old saying, "If you love what you do, you will never work another day in your life." This is what I know. I love animals and writing is my passion. I think kids are adorable when they arent being annoying. I just think I took the most realistic way. Answer me this, can doing the realistic thing make you happy or just provide you with a career and a living?

No comments:

Post a Comment